Views:49 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-06-20 Origin:Site
Many people like tea, but we all know that tea cups that are often used for tea are prone to thick tea stains. The tea scale firstly affects the beauty of the tea cup, and the second is not good for the body. Therefore, the tea scale of the tea set needs to be cleaned in time. The following will introduce the method of cleaning stainless steel tea infuser and note.
1. Tea bottles and teapots are used for a long time, there will be a large amount of tea wax. We can use sponge to rub salt and easily remove it.
2. If it is a small piece of tea scale, it can be soaked in bleach or cleaning powder solution and placed overnight to remove the tea scale.
3. We can use toothpaste or broken eggshell to wipe the place with tea wax, and then clean it with water.
4. Put a small teaspoon of orange powder or orange juice in a teacup or teapot, place 2-3 hours after filling with water, so that the tea scale and the tea set lose their adhesion and can be easily removed.
5. We can peel potatoes, put potato skins into teapots and teacups that are filled with water and boil them together. After the water is boiled, we can cool it slightly before washing it. It is very easy to clean up the tea dirt attached to the teapot and the teacup. The principle is that the potato has starch in it. These starch have a strong suction, so it is easy to remove the scale in the cup.
6. It is not easy to clean tea tartar that has been deposited for too long. We can wash tea cups with heated rice vinegar or soaked in baking soda overnight, then we can clean the tea diet easily.
1. Stainless steel thermos cup cover is made of non-toxic plastic. Do not use high temperature disinfection to avoid deformation.
2. The cleaning of the surface of the stainless steel thermos cup body needs to be rubbed with a soft cloth glued to warm water and then rubbed. Do not use volatiles, gasoline metal ball and hard objects to clean the outer surface of the stainless steel thermos cup, otherwise it will cause scraping.
3. When cleaning the inside of the stainless steel thermos cup, you must use a soft sponge and cloth brush to wipe it. After wiping, keep the bladder dry. If there are spots caused by the influence of water quality or impure substances, use warm water to soak in diluted vinegar for 30 minutes, then clean with a soft brush and wipe it.
4. Do not use a wire ball or a hard brush to clean the stainless steel cup, otherwise it will damage the surface layer of the cup.
The good or bad maintenance also determines the service life of the stainless steel thermostat cup, so everyone usually uses the stainless steel thermos cup to regularly clean and pay attention to maintenance. In this way, the use time of the stainless steel thermos cup will also grow.